skip to main
skip to sidebar
Editing Business Writng
The 10 key points
Power Point Presentation
10 key points when editing
1. Take a break (1h to a day).
2. Prepare mentally to find errors.
3. Read loudly.
4. Reduce reading speed.
5. Read once for grammar spelling and punctuation.
6. Read a second time for name, numbers and format.
7. Read a third time for consistency.
8. Read the document backwards.
9. Use proofreading marks.
10. Have work peer-reviewed.
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact us at Businessediting@hotmail.com
View my complete profile