- -To insure that your message has been interpreted the way you intended...ask for feedback
- -Feedback provides clues to how you may improve the effective or correctness of message or text
- - Criticism should not be seen as defensive but as a constructive way to see mistakes and learn
- - Have a peer or teacher read over your document before sending or turning it in; someone reading your text for the first time will be able to look at it with “fresh eyes”. Errors you may have overlooked will more likely be detected by a second-party
- - When message, letter or document is sent to the desired party, ask them for feedback as well.
Here is a website to help you with your evaluation: